In this blog post lets checkout the next topic “Configure and apply authorization” of the fourth main section “Design and implement security” of this certification exam. Below are the tasks measured in this topic.
Configure and apply authorization: Create roles; authorize roles by using configuration; authorize roles programmatically; create custom role providers; implement WCF service authorization.
- Membership and Authorization
- Securing your ASP.NET MVC 4 App and the new AllowAnonymous Attribute
- Creating and Managing Roles (C#)
- Implementing a Role Provider
- Custom Role Provider for MVC
- Authentication and Authorization in WCF Services
- Custom Authorization in WCF
Visit the above links to learn about the topic “Configure and apply authorization”.