In this blog post lets checkout the first topic “Configure authentication” of the fourth main section “Design and implement security” of this certification exam. Below are the tasks measured in this topic.
Configure authentication: Authenticate users; enforce authentication settings; choose between Windows, Forms, and
custom authentication; manage user session by using cookies; configure membership providers; create custom membership providers.
- Walkthrough: Using Forms Authentication in ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC Authentication – Customizing Authentication and Authorization The Right Way
- Authenticating Users with Windows Authentication (C#)
- Authenticating Users with Forms Authentication (C#)
- MVC 4 Authentication
- Create an ASP.NET MVC app with auth and SQL DB and deploy to Azure App Service
- How to Create an Intranet Site Using ASP.NET MVC
- Windows Azure Authentication
- Introduction to Membership
- HowTo: create and remove Cookies with ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC Tip #15 – Pass Browser Cookies and Server Variables as Action Parameters
- Introducing System.Web.Providers – ASP.NET Universal Providers for Session, Membership, Roles and User Profile on SQL Compact and SQL Azure
- Custom Membership Providers
Visit the above links to learn lot about the topic “Configure authentication”.