In this blog post lets checkout the next topic “Debug a Windows Azure application” of the fourth main section “Troubleshoot and debug web applications” of this certification exam. Below are the tasks measured in this topic.
Debug a Windows Azure application: Collect diagnostic information by using Windows Azure Diagnostics API Implement on demand vs. scheduled; choose log types, for example, event logs, performance counters, and crash dumps; debug a Windows Azure application by using IntelliTrace and Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), and remote debugging;Interact directly with remote Windows Azure websites using Server Explorer.
- Enabling Diagnostics in Azure Cloud Services and Virtual Machines
- DIGGING INTO WINDOWS AZURE DIAGNOSTICS
- Windows Azure Diagnostics–From the Ground Up
- Using IntelliTrace to debug Windows Azure Cloud Services
- Debug your app by recording code execution with IntelliTrace
- Using Remote Desktop with Azure Roles
- Collect Logging Data by Using Azure Diagnostics
- Take Control of Logging and Tracing in Windows Azure
- Debugging Cloud Services
- Remote Debugging a Window Azure Web Site with Visual Studio 2013
Use the above links to learn more about the topic “Debug a Windows Azure application”.