In this blog post i am going to share with you all the useful links for the second topic “Design a distributed application” in the first main section “Design the application architecture”. Below are the tasks measured in this topic.
Design a distributed application: Design a hybrid application (on premise vs. off premise, including Windows Azure); plan for session management in a distributed environment; plan web farms.
- Planning Distributed Applications
- Designing Distributed Applications
- Building Distributed Applications using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Migrating Data-Centric Applications to Azure
- Building Hybrid Applications in the Cloud on Microsoft Azure
- Azure Service Bus
- .NET On-Premises/Cloud Hybrid Application Using Service Bus Relay
- Managing session state in Windows Azure: What are the options?
- Session state in Windows Azure
- Implementing Session State Management in Windows Azure with Azure Storage
- Introducing the Microsoft Web Farm Framework
- Plan IIS Web Farm Infrastructure
- Make an ASP.NET MVC application Web Farm Ready
- Out-of-Process Caching in ASP.NET
- Differences between On-Premises AppFabric 1.1 Caching and Azure Managed Cache Service
Check out the above all links to get good grip on the section “Design a distributed application” for this certification exam.