In this blog post lets move on to the next topic “Design and implement routes” of the third main section “Develop the user experience” of this certification exam. Below are the tasks measured in this topic.
Design and implement routes: Define a route to handle a URL pattern; apply route constraints; ignore URL patterns; add
custom route parameters; define areas.
- What controllers are and how to create them, and how ASP.NET invokes a controller via URLs (“routing”).
- ASP.NET MVC Framework : URL Routing
- Custom Routes for MVC Application
- ASP.NET Routing
- ASP.Net MVC Framework – Create your own IRouteHandler
- Creating a Route Constraint (C#)
- Using Areas in ASP.NET MVC Application
Use the above links to make the most from them to gain good grip on the topic“Design and implement routes”.