In this blog post lets checkout the next topic “Test a web application” of the fourth main section “Troubleshoot and debug web applications” of this certification exam. Below are the tasks measured in this topic.
Test a web application: Create and run unit tests, for example, use the Assert class, create mocks; create and run web
tests (including using Browser Link); Debug a web application in multiple browsers and mobile emulators.
- Using shims to isolate your application from other assemblies for unit testing
- Isolating Code Under Test with Microsoft Fakes
- Building Testable ASP.NET MVC Applications
- Automated Testing of ASP.NET MVC Applications
- Integration Testing Your ASP.NET MVC Application
- Testing for Continuous Delivery with Visual Studio 2012
- Unit Testing in ASP.NET MVC Applications
- Using Mocks And Tests To Design Role-Based Objects
Visit the above links to learn more about the topic “Test a web application”.